Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Pre-order your new catalogue NOW!!!

15 more sleeps 'til the new Idea Book & Catalogue goes live! Have you ordered your copy yet? If you order a copy from me, I will post it to you for £4.95 (effectively post free) & include a free gift for you! To qualify for this offer, please let me know by 8pm on Saturday 19th September and pay using the Paypal button on this page.




Why do you have to order it by this date? You don't have to, but it's basically the date that I need to have placed my order with SU! to ensure they get here on time.... I have to order and pay for them up front, so I'd much rather make sure that I have enough for everybody straight away than sell out and not be able to supply you for a while. And of course, if you've paid up front, you've committed to having it and it doesn't go the other way with me having too many left over (what I really mean is I could have bought some more stash with that money!) There's nothing worse than someone saying "I'll have one" and then you never hear from them again..... Fair enough? Good, so what are you waiting for? Press that little "Buy Now" button!

And it's still not too late to order from the retirement list...... items are only available until the end of September and then they're gone!

No comments: